Bertha – The Inka P300 Edition with Stand
£6665.83 excl VAT
£7999.00 incl VAT
Bertha – The Inka P300 Edition with Stand is the smallest oven in the Inka range, beautifully designed and functional. This strong, reliable and versatile charcoal oven has been designed and made in the UK specifically for smaller commercial spaces, mobile units or domestic settings. It has a cooking capacity of 30kgs per hour and has the same high quality UK manufacturing process and design features of the larger models.
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £75
- Designed & made in the UK
- Made from 100% Sheffield Stainless Steel
- Full stainless steel outer case
- Mirror polished front
- Fire Break and Fire Break Hat prevents sparks and safe for use under traditional canopies
- Accurate 500ºC Inka analogue thermometer
- Capacity to cook approx. 30kg meat per hour
- Top and bottom air vents for two heat zones
- Built in drip tray and ash pan
- Stainless steel dome spring handles
- Cooks 40% faster than a traditional open grill such as an a open fired Basque or Robata grill
- Removable 12mm steel grate
- Includes 2 x stainless steel grill shelves as standard
- Includes 4 x shelf height options
- Shelf dimensions: 545 x 430 (W x D) mm
- Fully adjustable air regulator
- In flue spark arrester
- Caster wheels for easy mobility on the P300 with Stand
- Dims: 1546 x 660 x 538 (HxWxD) mm
- P300 with Stand includes an enclosed stainless steel cabinet with two shelves
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
Why a Bertha – The Inka Edition oven?
Bertha – The Inka P300 Edition with Stand is perfect for smaller spaces or when used in conjunction with other prime cooking equipment. It offers chefs the versatility of cooking over charcoal and the distinct Smokey flavours, without taking up too much space.
The Bertha – Inka P300 Edition with Stand consists of a three piece stainless steel outer case giving it a beautifully polished robust look, making it the perfect showpiece for front-of-house cooking. Under the beautiful exterior is an insulated internal ‘fire box’. The ovens are specifically designed to maintain high cooking temperatures and avoid heat loss, meaning the oven can maintain the temperature for up to 7 hours with 3-5 kg of charcoal.
The P300 comes with two cooking racks, a drip tray and its own ashtray, to enable charcoal to be cleared easily. The P300 also has a stainless steel cabinet on wheels, for seamless portability.
Grill Shelves: Bertha – The Inka P300 Edition with Stand comes with two stainless steel solid bar grill shelves, which can be positioned at different heights to vary the intensity of the heat and the cooking temperature.
Draft regulation: A draft regulator is used to regulate the amount of air in the cooking chamber. This allows users to regulate the desired heat and burn rate of the fuel.
Stainless Steel Stand Option: Bertha – The Inka P300 Edition with Stand comes complete with an enclosed stainless steel cabinet with two shelves, ideal for storing accessories, charcoal and ingredients.