Emba Cast Iron Skillet 3 Piece Set
£166.66 excl VAT
£199.99 incl VAT
This great value set consists of our 3 premium British made cast iron skillets (8, 10 and 12″). Enjoy total cooking flexibility. Whether you’re searing a single steak or browning a whole spatchcock chicken, these three pans give true flexibility in cooking and the high sides make them perfect for cooking dishes with a sauce. The strong cast iron makes them the perfect choice for use in the Bertha Oven, the UK preferred partner for this prestigious cast iron cooking brand.
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £75
The Emba story begins at our historic British foundry deep in the heart of the The Black Country. Founded in 1890, Chamberlin & Hill provide expertise, skills and craftmanship to create truly exceptional cast iron cookware that lasts a lifetime.
Rooted in the ethos ‘difficult things done well’, Chamberlin & Hill have been producing high quality iron castings at our Walsall foundry for over 130 years. From the embers of this technical excellence, Emba cookware was born. Today, we produce natural patina cookware that is wholly sustainable – made from 100% recycled materials – and offers the very best cooking quality.
While our core casting processes are steeped in history and heritage, we have embraced modern manufacturing and design to ensure our cast iron cookware is among the best in the world. We keep perfecting our products until we’re sure that not only do they deliver the highest standards, but they’ll last for generations to come.
Crafted from a single piece of recycled cast iron, our British-made skillets are double seasoned to give a natural non-stick finish, with integral ribbed handles that stay cool. Great on any heat source, they have an extra thick base for perfect heat diffusion, and slightly thinner sides to reduce the overall weight.
- Made in Great Britain from 100% recycled cast iron
- Suitable for all hob types – including induction
- Can be used in the oven
- Can be used over open fire/BBQs
- Pre-seasoned (twice) – great non-stick performance
- Thinner sides to reduce overall weight
- Extra thick base for perfect heat retention and diffusion
- Ribbed handle for better grip and cool touch
- Integral smoke ring to protect glass hobs
- Comprehensive care and use instructions included
- Lifetime guarantee covering manufacturing defects that arise during normal use in domestic settings according to the care & maintenance instructions
- Size: 8” (20cm) / 10” (23cm) / 12”(30.5cm) diameter
- Weight: 8” – 1.72kg / 10” – 2.39kg / 12” – 3.47kg
Orders under £75 – £4.99
Orders over £75 – Free to UK mainland