Emba 8” Cast Iron Skillet & Griddle Set
£108.33 excl VAT
£130.00 incl VAT
British born and bred, the bespoke Emba Griddle & Skillet is the perfect cast iron cookware combination and a great value set, featuring our high quality reversible griddle and one of our premium skillets. After vigorous testing with the Bertha Oven (with excellent results), Bertha is positively beaming to come on board as the UK preferred partner for this prestigious cast iron cooking brand. Rediscover the art of cast iron cooking today.
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £75
The Emba story begins at our historic British foundry deep in the heart of the The Black Country. Founded in 1890, Chamberlin & Hill provide expertise, skills and craftmanship to create truly exceptional cast iron cookware that lasts a lifetime.
Rooted in the ethos ‘difficult things done well’, Chamberlin & Hill have been producing high quality iron castings at our Walsall foundry for over 130 years. From the embers of this technical excellence, Emba cookware was born. Today, we produce natural patina cookware that is wholly sustainable – made from 100% recycled materials – and offers the very best cooking quality.
While our core casting processes are steeped in history and heritage, we have embraced modern manufacturing and design to ensure our cast iron cookware is among the best in the world. We keep perfecting our products until we’re sure that not only do they deliver the highest standards, but they’ll last for generations to come.
The 8″ pan (perfect for one ribeye steak) will have you searing, sautéing, frying, simmering and roasting like a pro with this set.
Our premium reversible griddle lets you char meat, fish and vegetables on the ridged side, or drop perfect pancakes and fried eggs on the smooth flat-plate. Every piece of Emba cookware is crafted from a single piece of recycled cast iron, then double-seasoned for a natural non-stick finish. Rediscover the art of cast iron cooking today.
- Made in Great Britain from 100% recycled cast iron
- Suitable for all hob types – including induction
- Can be used in the oven
- Can be used over open fire/BBQs
- Pre-seasoned (twice) – great non-stick performance
- Thinner sides to reduce overall weight (Skillet)
- Extra thick base for perfect heat diffusion (Skillet)
- Ribbed handles for better grip and cool touch (Skillet)
- Integral smoke ring to protect glass hobs (Skillet)
- Offset handle design for ease of use (Griddle)
- Wider, taller griddle ribs for better charring (Griddle)
- Tapered corners and recessed channels to aid run-off (Griddle)
- Comprehensive care and use instructions included
- Lifetime guarantee covering manufacturing defects that arise during normal use in domestic settings according to the care & maintenance instructions
- Griddle size: 45 x 25 x 1.5cm
- Griddle weight: 5.86kg + 0.5kg packaging
- Skillet sizes: 8” – (20cm) diameter
- Skillet weights: 8” – 1.72kg
Orders under £75 – £4.99
Orders over £75 – Free to UK mainland