Emba 12″ Cast Iron Skillet
£66.66 excl VAT
£79.99 incl VAT
Discover the joy of genuine cast iron cooking with this handy British made skillet. This versatile skillet has stood up to the Bertha testing process and is large enough for porterhouse steaks, whole jointed chickens or a family-size frittata. This heavy duty frying pan also benefits from high sides, so is perfect for cooking dishes with a sauce, making it the perfect choice for use in the Bertha Oven, the UK preferred partner for this prestigious cast iron cooking brand.
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £75
The Emba story begins at our historic British foundry deep in the heart of the The Black Country. Founded in 1890, Chamberlin & Hill provide expertise, skills and craftmanship to create truly exceptional cast iron cookware that lasts a lifetime.
Rooted in the ethos ‘difficult things done well’, Chamberlin & Hill have been producing high quality iron castings at our Walsall foundry for over 130 years. From the embers of this technical excellence, Emba cookware was born. Today, we produce natural patina cookware that is wholly sustainable – made from 100% recycled materials – and offers the very best cooking quality.
While our core casting processes are steeped in history and heritage, we have embraced modern manufacturing and design to ensure our cast iron cookware is among the best in the world. We keep perfecting our products until we’re sure that not only do they deliver the highest standards, but they’ll last for generations to come.
- Made in Great Britain from 100% recycled cast iron
- Suitable for all hob types – including induction
- Can be used in the oven
- Can be used over open fire/BBQs
- Pre-seasoned (twice) – great non-stick performance
- Thinner sides to reduce overall weight
- Extra thick base for perfect heat retention and diffusion
- Ribbed handle for better grip and cool touch
- Integral smoke ring to protect glass hobs
- Comprehensive care and use instructions included
- Lifetime guarantee covering manufacturing defects that arise during normal use in domestic settings according to the care & maintenance instructions
- Size: 12” (30.5cm) diameter
- Weight: 3.47kg + 0.5kg packaging
Orders under £75 – £4.99
Orders over £75 – Free to UK mainland